Insurance Analyst- Experience Rating Team (Local Hybrid)Location Boca Raton, Florida Req ID #425
Insurance is interesting, challenging and rewarding. What we do is impacting people and businesses across the nation. Start your career in a position where you will learn about the workers compensation industry and our role in it.
You will go through a paid training program where you will receive classroom and on-the-job experience that will support your success in the role.
Please note: These positions are targeted to start training in March 2023.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A starting base salary of $47,000 plus a targeted 7% performance bonus.
- A Monday through Friday schedule.
- A phenomenal work environment with perks including onsite restaurant and coffee shop, employee activities, onsite fitness center, onsite Daycare center and sports leagues.
- A wonderful team of fun, caring and friendly people to work with.
- A fantastic benefits package that’s hard to find in south Florida.
WHAT YOU MUST BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Your Associate degree and 3 years of experience in an analytical or customer service position in industries such as insurance, finance, banking, or similar industries with transferrable skills.
- You may qualify with a higher degree completed (Bachelor’s or Master’s), in lieu of aforementioned experience.Your professional, customer-focused, and friendly attitude that you will use over the phone and in writing.
- Your solid math and analytical problem-solving skills, an inquisitive and quality mind-set, an ability to make decisions where the process steps are not clearly defined using excellent judgment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS POSITION:
- Learn workers compensation industry terminology, rules and how to explain these rules to our customers who are employers, agents and/or carriers to:
- Research and analyze data to appropriately calculate and issue experience rating factors.
- Determine whether to combine, transfer or separate employer claim history after review and evaluation of complex business ownership structures.
- Evaluate completeness and accuracy of information contained in applications for the Classification Credit Premium Adjustment Program (CCPAP) to determine whether to proceed with calculation or reject application as appropriate.
- Learn how to use the on-line tools, systems and resources needed to be successful in the role:
- Base decisions on regulatory rules and internal processing guidelines
- Ensure that multiple state specific exceptions to the experience rating calculation are appropriately applied.
- Analyze and resolve anomalies, missing, incomplete, and/or questionable data.Ensures experience rating worksheets are distributed to the correct carriers and ownership determinations are distributed to all appropriate parties.
- Meet and exceed the daily, weekly, and monthly metrics of timeliness and quality that make you and your team successful.
WHO TO CONTACT:
Marie Granning, Talent Acquisition Director
WHO WE ARE:
Since 1923, NCCI has been committed to fostering a healthy workers compensation system. We are the nation’s trusted source for accurate, objective workers compensation information. We are the industry leader.
At NCCI, we recognize that our employees are the reason our legacy endures today. We’re motivated by the opportunity to do challenging and interesting work, and our Total Rewards package attracts top talent. Our employees care about each other and the communities in which they live and work. Our values of integrity, respect, quality and excellence, responsibility, and commitment, guide our success.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
NCCI Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities to our employees (for example, in hiring, promotions, training) and to all job applicants, and to maintain a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, marital and veteran status, gender, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, religion, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants for employment.
We require a drug screen and background check.EEO / Smoke free environment
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation