NCCI offers more than a workplace. We offer a culture based on our values of integrity, respect, quality and excellence, responsibility, and commitment. It’s an atmosphere that will inspire you. A place where you know you’ll be rewarded for your outstanding performance with a stable environment, superior benefits, and work-life programs.
When you experience NCCI you’ll be surrounded by caring people who show consideration, respect the differences among us, and collaborate to achieve shared goals. We are motivated by the opportunity to do challenging and interesting work, and we feel rewarded to be working for the best and doing our best work every day.
NCCI is proud to support a family-friendly workplace that takes our employees’ personal needs into consideration. That’s why our headquarters features a variety of on-site amenities, which make it easier for people who desire to make the most of life — personally and professionally. These include:
Day Care Center
Convenient quality care for children four and under.
Fully equipped fitness facility or gym reimbursements for fully virtual employees.
A healthy choice for hot entrees, grilled-to-order items, salad and deli bars, and take-home meals.
Featuring famous Starbucks® beverages and other light snacks.
NCCI’s Skydeck is an on-site game room where employees can relax and engage in friendly competitive games such as Ping-Pong, pool, foosball, air hockey, shuffleboard, and several arcade games.
Other Amenities and Programs
We are proud to be able to offer additional amenities to our employees to further support success in the workplace and beyond:
- Accident Insurance
- Adoption Assistance Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Auto and Home Insurance Discounts
- Business Travel Insurance
- Casual Dress Environment
- Charitable Events and Matching Gift Program
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance (Short and Long Term)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Shopping Program (With Discounts on Cell Phone Services and Microsoft® Software Products)
- Electric Vehicle Chargers (Four On-Site)
- Flexible Work Hours
- Flexible Savings Account for Dependent Care and Parking/Transit
- Holiday Savings Program
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Leaves of Absence
- Leadership Development
- Legal Care
- Long Term Care Insurance
- New Mother’s Room
- Paid Time Off (20 Days Per Calendar Year To Start)
- Paid Time Off Buy Program
- Paid Time Off Donation Program
- Paid Family Leave
- Permanent Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Performance Award Program
- Professional Designations and Certifications
- Service Award Program
- Sports Team Leagues
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Talent Referral Bonus Program
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Volunteer Time Off (40 Hours per Calendar Year)
At NCCI, we are committed to employee well-being, including physical wellness, mental wellness, financial wellness, and more. Our emphasis is on balancing key elements of life to help employees achieve total wellness.
Live Your Best Life
The goal of “Wellness Wins!” is to provide something for everyone. Employees may not be interested in all of the offerings, and the offerings may vary by location, but we hope to provide a variety of options that can enhance your personal well-being.
Living a healthier, happier life is the key reason we encourage our employees to commit to wellness. Successful wellness programs—encompassing exercise and nutrition—help healthy people stay healthy, lower the risk of disease, and help to prevent chronic conditions from getting worse.
We are committed to helping employees feel well both physically and mentally.
- Blood pressure/ heart rate testing
- Flu shots
- Annual biometric screenings
- Nutrition counseling
- Personal health coaching
- Online health coaching
- Weight management classes
We understand that every employee has different wants and needs. That’s exactly why NCCI offers a highly competitive total compensation package with comprehensive, flexible benefits designed to make your NCCI experience the best it can be. After all, keeping our employees happy and healthy is how we keep succeeding as an industry leader. Included in our benefits are:
Pay and Performance
Pay and performance are directly linked at NCCI. Base pay reflects the job knowledge and education; skills and responsibilities; and level of supervision or work direction expected for a particular job. Additionally, NCCI will offer the greatest financial rewards to those individuals whose performance and contributions to results are superior.
All full-time and part-time employees at NCCI are also eligible to participate in NCCI’s Incentive Compensation Plan. Each year, performance is assessed, and pay increases are based upon individual and company performance.
The 401(k) Savings Plan
On day one, you are automatically enrolled in the company’s 401(k) Savings Plan. You may contribute up to 50% of your base pay, subject to any limits imposed by the IRS. NCCI works as your savings partner, by matching each dollar up to the first 6% of your contribution. After two years, you are 100% vested in the company match. You choose how to invest your monies for an investment return that fits your risk and return goals.
Additionally, NCCI offers a supplemental company contribution of 6% of your total earnings. This contribution will be made on your behalf whether or not you participate in the 401(k) Savings Plan.
NCCI offers a comprehensive selection of benefits to let you choose the coverage you need—at a cost that’s right for your budget—to help take care of you and your family’s health and well-being.
You have several options from which to choose:
Four plan options* offered through Cigna
- $750 Deductible Plan
- $1,250 Deductible Plan
- $2,000 Deductible Plan with Health Savings Account
- $3,000 Deductible Plan with Health Savings Account
*Offered to all eligible employees except those located in Hawaii.
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) are dependent on plan enrollment.
Offered through WEX Health.
Three plan options offered through Cigna
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Premier Plan
- PPO Standard Plan
- Dental Health Maintenance Organization (DHMO) Plan
Two plan options offered through Cigna
- Enhanced Plan
- Standard Plan
- Manager - Filings and Research (Remote) Boca Raton, Florida, Remote
- Actuarial Analyst , Remote
- Sr Project Mgr-Program Management Office, local candidates Boca Raton, Florida
- Actuarial Consultant , Remote