Human Resources Business Partner-Flexible HybridApply Now
Are you interested in being part of an HR organization that operates as a partner to our business leaders, where we start with business needs and work backward to deliver meaningful talent management strategies? If this sounds interesting to you, then consider joining us!
At NCCI, we’re looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our Employee Relations team where you’ll partner with division business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. You will help business leaders with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
This is a hands-on role that touches all elements of HR in an end-to-end capacity by bridging HR solutions and delivery. This includes day-to-day activities such as managing complex employee relations issues, performance management, advice related to policies/processes, coaching, fostering an inclusive culture, organizational design, and change management.
To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, take a hands-on approach, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations. This role requires influential partnership with division leadership to execute the HR strategies that foster our organizational culture and talent effectiveness.
This position is open to Remote; however, the selected candidate must reside in the Eastern or Central time zone to support our virtual and hybrid employee base.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or business-related field
- 10+ years of progressive human resources experience in employee relations, organization development, or other HR related area
- Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate and applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, and policies
- Operate with autonomy and discretion in a true hands-on approach
- Ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of employees, ensuring a high level of engagement
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of organizational structures, policies, and processes
- Experience influencing, coaching, and advising leaders on talent and employment situations, including sensitive issues
- Experience using data to influence decision making outcomes
- Ability to establish creditability/rapport and collaborate across the organization
- Highly client service oriented with strong business, consultative, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple, complex, competing priorities
- Proven ability to drive change management in a scaling environment
- Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to understand the entire talent management system, employee lifecycle, and develop and support integrated solutions
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive starting base salary plus a targeted annual performance bonus
- Wonderful team of dynamic people to work with who are fun, caring, and friendly
- Fantastic benefits package
- Phenomenal work environment, with perks including onsite restaurant and coffee shop, employee activities, onsite fitness center, and sports leagues
Since 1923, NCCI has been committed to fostering a healthy workers compensation system. We are the nation’s trusted source for accurate, objective workers compensation information. We are the industry leader. At NCCI, we recognize that our employees are the reason our legacy endures today. We’re motivated by the opportunity to do challenging and interesting work, and our Total Rewards package attracts top talent. Our employees care about each other and the communities in which they live and work. Our values of integrity, respect, quality and excellence, responsibility, and commitment, guide our success.
We require a drug screen and background check. Smoke Free environment.
NCCI Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities to our employees (for example, in hiring, promotions, training) and to all job applicants, and to maintain a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, marital and veteran status, gender, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, religion, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants for employment.
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation