IT Auditor - CISA required - remoteApply Now
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This is a role where you can get complete exposure to the full universe of IT risks, owned in-house, that will enhance your professional experience. Our environment is dynamic and continually changing giving you the opportunity to identify new risks and controls that help to improve the business. Experience a culture where Internal Audit is embraced by the business, and where you can make a difference.
Perform internal audits of NCCI Holdings, Inc.These audits are designed to help the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.The Information Technology (IT) Auditor specifically identifies and reports on moderately complex IT related risks and controls, predominantly of a technical nature, in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IAA) Professional Practices Framework and the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).Other duties involve non-IT audits, performing special projects, reviews and investigations as directed by area management and the board of directors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THE POSITION:
• Identifies, evaluates and reports on moderately complex IT related risks, either as they pertain to the business area audited or as self-contained IT functions.Internal audit projects are generally conducted by an integrated audit team to provide assessment of both business processes and relevant IT objectives.
• Assesses business risks and evaluates the effectiveness of controls at the network, operating system, database, and application levels
• Performs non-IT audits and conduct special reviews of NCCI processes to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes
• Monitors select development projects and initiatives to ensure that significant control objectives are accomplished
• Assists division management in the implementation of audit recommendations
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
• NCCI enables you to achieve a work-life balance
• A career path that allows you to grow professionally
• Fully collaborative environment working with subject matter experts that are considered top in their field
• Competitive starting base salary plus an annual performance bonus
• Phenomenal work environment with perks including onsite restaurant and coffee shop, employee activities, onsite fitness center, and sports leagues
• A wonderful team of fun, caring and friendly people to work with
• Fantastic benefits package that is hard to find in south Florida
WHAT YOU MUST BRING TO THE POSITION:
• A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance or other related field, and one (1) year of experience
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation is required.
• In-depth knowledge of internal controls, standards of internal auditing as promulgated by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), IT Governance frameworks such as Cobit5, Center for Internet Security, TeamMate experience, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and familiarity with internal control procedures gained through experience.
• Proficiency in the use of data analysis software such as using SQL queries, ACL, Power BI, as well as general office software, such as word processing, spreadsheets and flowcharting.
• Familiar with Windows and Linux operating systems, network communication, database technology (SQL Server, Oracle), web development tools and ecommerce.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other audit staff.Be able to represent the department and NCCI in a professional manner to all levels of technical staff and management. Ability to build working relationships with stakeholders without impairing independence.
• Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills to discern when audit issues are found on assignments and determine how critical the issues are.
• Good oral and written communication skills. Good interpersonal skills to discuss audit issues and recommendations in a tactful and professional manner. The ability to discuss audit issues with both technical staff and business management.
• Ability to be flexible and creative in the approach to complete assignments that vary in nature and scope. Ability to quickly develop an organizational understanding and be able to articulate impact of audit issues to the organization.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU A MORE VIABLE CANDIDATE:
• Master’s Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Data Science, or Cyber Security.
• 1-3 years of experience in public accounting or internal audit. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified in Risk Mgmt Assurance (CRMA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), or Certified Public Account (CPA), MariaDB experience.
WHO WE ARE:
EOE/Drug free Workplace
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation