Affiliate Services Executive - Home-based in the greater Chicago areaLocation Chicago, Illinois Req ID #441
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role you will serve as the primary liaison and relationship executive with insurance carriers (Affiliates) and NCCI for all areas through facilitation and collaboration enterprise wide. Representing the voice of the carrier and sharing their insights across the enterprise is a key role in support of NCCI objectives.
You will develop and enhance the partnership between NCCI and our carriers, by gaining a deep understanding of their needs and how NCCI can deliver the value needed.You will develop value driving strategies through team collaboration around NCCI’s products and solutions, thought leadership, NCCI’s strategic direction, and initiatives and in turn establish an effective channel to provide feedback. All of these responsibilities support carrier satisfaction as a top priority.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Communicate and demonstrate NCCI’s vision as the “Source you Trust” and our mission to” Foster a healthy WC system” to carrier stakeholders
- Develop and manage affiliate relationships and annual engagement plans which include conducting in-person and virtual visits and presentations to Carrier Executives and other senior levels of management
- Gain a thorough understanding of assigned affiliates short and long-term strategies including identifying gaps/opportunities for NCCI to increase value to Affiliates.Share and provide NCCI Insights on industry results, trends, and key issues.
- Demonstrate how NCCI products and solutions can add value to their organization.
- Gather and share customer intelligence (VOC) and insights across the enterprise to NCCI staff and management on affiliate and industry issues, affiliate feedback, utilization of current solutions, and identified solution enhancements and new product/solution creation.
- Collaborate with all divisions within NCCI to develop solutions, issue resolution, and overall customer satisfaction and engagement.
WHAT IS REQURIED FOR THE ROLE:
A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a P&C company, client services, underwriting, claims, loss prevention, actuarial, or management functions. with 3 years’ operational experience in workers compensation.
Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to form positive working relationships. Ability to recognize and resolve issues and conflicts.
Detailed knowledge of workers compensation insurance operations as well as general knowledge of NCCI's products and services.Must also have working knowledge of other P&C coverages and operations.Working knowledge not only of NCCI jurisdictions but also issues of importance to affiliates in Independent Bureau states. Understand technologies used in the workers compensation industry by NCCI and affiliates.
•This position requires the passing of a motor vehicles record check that is satisfactory to NCCI
The ideal candidate will be home-based in the greater Chicago area
•This position requires 20% to 40% travel which includes overnight stays, air travel and local driving when making carrier visits
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A MORE VIABLE CANDIDATE:
The CPCU, AU, ARM, or AIC or similar designation; ability to build and maintain solid relationships with carrier executives; demonstrated strong communication skills; ability to maximize travel expense budget by coordinating multiple visits during each trip.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Build and grow strong working relationships throughout the Workers Compensation and P&C industry.
- Gain a holistic view of the WC industry including data reporting, actuarial, regulatory, residual markets, experience rating, and other areas.
- Share successes with team members in a collaborative working environment
- Work for the leader in workers compensation information providing data, insights, and tools for almost 1,000 insurance companies
- Play a critical role as NCCI modernizes and transforms the way we deliver key information, by navigating nearly 100 years of workers compensation information.
- Receive a competitive starting base salary plus a targeted annual performance bonus
- Receive a fantastic total rewards package that’s hard to find – NCCI is a recipient of the Gallagher Award for Best-in-Class Employers
insurance, workers compensation, workers comp, work comp, property casualty, executive, claims, underwriting, loss prevention, account management, executive relations, carrier relations, client services, account executive, relationship management
Marie Granning - Talent Acquisition Director
Since 1923, NCCI- National Council on Compensation Insurance has been committed to fostering a healthy workers compensation system. We are the nation’s trusted source for accurate, objective workers compensation information. We are the industry leader.
At NCCI, we recognize that our employees are the reason our legacy endures. We’re motivated by the opportunity to do challenging and interesting work, and our Total Rewards package attracts top talent. Our employees care about each other and the communities in which they live and work. Our values of integrity, respect, quality and excellence, responsibility, and commitment guide our success.
We require a background check and drug screen.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
NCCI Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities to our employees (for example, in hiring, promotions, training) and to all job applicants, and to maintain a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, marital and veteran status, gender, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, religion, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants for employment.
- Help Desk Analyst - Remote Boca Raton, Florida, Remote
- Affiliate Services Executive - Home-based in the greater Chicago area Chicago, Illinois
- Client Service Analyst - Local Hybrid Boca Raton, Florida
- Practice Leader & Sr Actuary -Communications and Operations , Remote
- Facilities Maintenance Tech Boca Raton, Florida
- Associate Actuary - Workers Compensation - Remote , Remote
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation