Talent Development Manager - Local candidates or willing to relocateApply Now
ABOUT THE JOB:
The individual is this position will deliver end-to-end talent development solutions using best practice instructional design methods and blended learning approaches for building critical skillsets and leadership capabilities aligned with NCCI’s business strategy and culture. This individual will partner with business areas to implement customer-focused solutions and measurement strategies that meet key stakeholder priorities and achieve their business goals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS POSITION:
Analyze, design, develop and deliver talent development solutions and programs utilizing best practice instructional design models and delivery approaches. Integrate various learning components, including instructor-led, e- and micro-learnings, social, and experiential, into cohesive blended learning solutions that meet business needs.
Partner with subject matter experts to create curated and structured learning paths to develop critical knowledge and/or emerging skills. Responsible for creating project plans and managing client expectations to deliver on-time, high quality solutions that achieve their business objectives and success metrics.
Define and implement measurement approaches for evaluating the usage, effectiveness and impact of learning solutions for Talent Development/corporate initiatives and engagements with the business. Identify reporting mechanisms and communication approaches to share learning outcomes with key stakeholders.
Stay current in industry research, theory, trends, methods and techniques and serve as subject matter expert and consultant. Continue to learn about new and better ways to design and deliver learning solutions. Evaluate and assess emerging technologies for modernizing the learning experience and evolving the TD strategy in alignment with industry standards.
WHAT YOU MUST BRING TO THIS ROLE:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of eight (8) years of corporate experience in designing and implementing learning solutions includingclassroom, online/on demand, social, and experiential learning for technical and soft skills development, measurement and reporting, and working with Learning Management Systems.
- Solid knowledge of talent development standards, adult learning principles, and learning needs analysis and development approaches using agile development principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to innovate and create engaging learning experiences that drive learner performance
- Knowledge of measurement frameworks such as Kirkpatrick’s Model of Evaluation and ability to apply them for evaluating effectiveness and impact of learning solutions and meeting client objectives
- Adept in project and change management skills
- Understand how to design on demand and blended learning solutions
- Can manage a variety of projects at one time (large and small in scope) and meet critical deadlines
- Act as a knowledge resource to the organization regarding instructional design, learning technology, and training evaluation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong interpersonal skills, consulting and facilitation skills
- Skilled in multimedia curriculum development, as well as graphic design, video editing, and animation
- Understand how externally hosted content is integrated with the LMS, along with AICC and SCORM compliance (i.e., getting systems to "talk to each other”) and how to use assessment and report functionality for evaluating and reporting on usage and effectiveness of learning solutions.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline or similar
- Coordinate professional video shoots to create learning content
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU A MORE VIABLE CANDIDATE:
Certifications in organization development, learning or instructional design, or technology; familiarity with user experience, voice of the customer methodologies and/or design thinking
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive starting base salary plus a targeted annual performance bonus
- Phenomenal work environment, with perks including onsite restaurant and coffee shop, employee activities, onsite fitness center, and sports leagues
- A wonderful team of dynamic people to work with who are fun, caring and friendly
- Fantastic benefits package that’s hard to find in South Florida
WHO WE ARE:
Since 1923, NCCI has been committed to fostering a healthy workers compensation system. We are the nation’s trusted source for accurate, objective workers compensation information. We are the industry leader. At NCCI, we recognize that our employees are the reason our legacy endures today. We’re motivated by the opportunity to do challenging and interesting work, and our Total Rewards package attracts top talent. Our employees care about each other and the communities in which they live and work. Our values of integrity, respect, quality and excellence, responsibility, and commitment, guide our success.
We require a drug screen and background check.
EEO/Smoke Free environment
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation