Statistical TechnicianLocation Boca Raton, Florida Req ID #402
At NCCI, we’re looking for a Statistical Technician that will help provide analytical and administrative support to our Actuarial and Economic Services division. You’ll be responsible for validating and consolidating data and statistics used for actuarial and economic analyses, while also providing administrative support.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to further enhance your data and analytical skillsets, while gaining exposure to the actuarial field, this may be the role for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Statistical Technician, you’ll use a variety of software programs, such as Excel and querying tools, to provide analytical and technical support for data validation assignments.
In addition, you’ll:
- Work with expense reports and generate communications and focus area process documents under minimal guidance
- Support committee meetings, including reviewing and updating checklists and spreadsheets, assisting with committee registration, creating minutes, and designing surveys
- Provide administrative support for actuarial publications
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Math preferred
- 1+ years of related experience (data analysis or administrative support)
- Mathematics and statistical skills with the ability to pull and analyze data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, conditional formatting, array function, etc.)
- Familiarity with VBA
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner with various technology platforms (i.e., WebEx)
- Ability to deliver quality and accurate work and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive starting salary with a targeted annual performance bonus
- Wonderful team of dynamic people to work with who are fun, caring, and friendly
- Fantastic benefits package
- Phenomenal work environment with perks including an onsite café and coffee shop, employee activities, fitness center, and sports leagues
WHO TO CONTACT:
Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
NCCI Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities to our employees (for example, in hiring, promotions, training) and to all job applicants, and to maintain a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, marital and veteran status, gender, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, religion, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants for employment.
We require a drug screen and background check. Smoke Free environment.
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation