Sr Talent Acquisition SpecialistApply Now
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS POSITION:
This individual is responsible for attracting, engaging and on-boarding the best talent to join NCCI, based on business needs and timelines; expected to research the market to find talent, recruit active and passive candidates, and build/maintain a pipeline of talent for current and future positions using creative sourcing methods and leveraging technology. This individual will build data tracking and analytics capabilities related to recruitment and onboarding. This individual will communicate, and act as an NCCI brand ambassador at job fairs, on college campuses, on the internet/virtually (social networks), and help mentor, guide and develop junior team members.
NCCI located in Boca Raton, FL, is a highly respected organization in the workers compensation insurance industry known for being the trusted source of information services.
- Act as a talent advisor to the hiring managers and business unit leaders by providing recruiting and consulting services for NCCI broad-based positions: non-exempt, professional, highly technical (e.g. Information Technology, Actuarial, and Insurance) and first-level management positions.
- Guide managers through the interviewing and hiring process, advise, educate and influence while ensuring a positive customer experience and timely, quality results
- Determine candidate fit within NCCI’s culture using thorough screening and interviewing techniques; guide candidates through the interviewing process; present and negotiate offers to join NCCI resulting in a positive candidate experience.
- Build out talent networks/ communities to develop an on-going pool of candidates using creative methods and techniques to market to these candidates
- Research and recommend ideas related to recruitment that will contribute to the on-going effectiveness and efficiency (e.g. refining work processes) of the Talent Acquisition function. Lead and participate in related special projects
WHAT YOU MUST BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of contemporary, full life cycle recruiting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and success in using contemporary or emerging sourcing and talent pipeline building techniques and technology, interviewing and selection processes, and on-boarding processes and concepts
- Demonstrated ability to research, engage candidates and recruit for highly analytical, technical and/or insurance positions
- Strong analytics skills, the ability to mine and extract data, analyze and make recommendations on recruiting strategies; technology-oriented and possess a data driven mindset
- Demonstrated experience creating and using talent acquisition data analytics and creating dashboards; advanced Excel skills and experience with analytics tools (Power BI, Tableau, Visier, etc.)
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Experience mentoring and developing recruiters, coordinators and/or interns
- Experience with managing and prioritizing multiple searches and projects while demonstrating a sense of urgency and thoroughness
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision; ability to prioritize one’s own work
- Strong customer service, and consultative skills; and ability to build relationships with managers, employees and candidates
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, organizational, project management, and negotiation skills
- Knowledge and experience in behavior-based and/or competency-based interviewing; and recruiting technology
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience
- Master’s in Human Resources; certificate in Data Analytics or related; PHR (SHRM-CP) or SPHR (SHRM-SCP) designation
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive starting base salary plus a targeted annual performance bonus
- Phenomenal work environment, with perks including onsite restaurant and coffee shop, employee activities, onsite fitness center, and sports leagues
- A wonderful team of dynamic people to work with who are fun, caring, and friendly
- A fantastic benefits package that’s hard to find in South Florida
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation