Software Developer - Full StackApply Now
Software Developer – Full Stack
PRESS PLAY to hear what our developers say about working at NCCI: https://youtu.be/EZsKR7ilRxs
We are seeking a forward-thinking, highly-motivated contributor with experience across the technology stack and comfort with a variety of practices and platforms. The ideal candidate for this role possesses an innovative spark, a passion for technology, the highest level of integrity, strong initiative and drive, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in an agile team environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to create excellent software that solves real business problems, improving the lives of millions of injured workers while benefitting the businesses that employ them.
- Collaboration with product owners and IT partners as part of an Agile team to deliver value early and often, and to improve continuously.
- An environment that favors innovation, adoption of new technology and continuous learning as strategies for delivering high-quality, high-impact software.
- Development across the technology stack, moving between front end, middle tier and back end as needed.
- Full engagement in the entire product development and delivery pipeline; the ability to take ownership from ideation through development and testing, all the way to production deployment, operation and support.
- Participation in design reviews, code reviews and Scrum meetings with cross-functional teams.
- The chance to foster and develop your capabilities, as well as those of your team, through mentoring, coaching and pair programming.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES/ PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE WITH
- Strong command of a statically typed languages like Golang, C#, Java.
- Demonstrated experience in both front end and middle tier/service layer development.
- Fluency in software design patterns, enterprise integration patterns, and both object-oriented and functional programming paradigms.
- Skill with leveraging open source frameworks and libraries such as React, Vue, Angular, Material-UI, automated testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor, xUnit, jUnit, and others).
- Experience with relational and/or NoSQL database engines.
- Comfort in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience/working knowledge with CI/CD/DevOps practices and technologies like GitLab/GitHub, containers/orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes), package managers, Jenkins, CircleCI, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, and infrastructure-as-code.
- The ability to quickly master and apply new technologies, practices and patterns.
- The inclination to automate all varieties of testing (unit, integration, end-to-end); exposure to TDD, BDD, XP and/or Agile/Scrum.
- Strength in communication and problem solving; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- A minimum of 1 years software development experience or coursework..
- Drug screen and background check.
- EEO / Smoke-free environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field, or technical trade school.
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation