Regulatory AnalystApply Now
Since 1923, NCCI has been committed to fostering a healthy workers compensation system. We are the nation’s trusted source for accurate, objective workers compensation information. Learn about how you can contribute to our company’s success in the following position:Apply Now
To assist the team in addressing regulatory and legislative analysis issues that have or will have an impact on NCCI.
Conducting and providing regulatory and legislative analysis assistance which may impact the workers compensation market.
Work within and across divisions to:
•Develop and facilitate educational programs for external customers
•Maintain resources for development of strong NCCI relationships within key WC organizations
•Monitor internal subcommittees of the corporate public policy teams ((i.e., TRIPRA).
Write papers, reports, and various documents about emerging trends in Workers Compensation.
Contribute to corporate public policy projects as needed.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of relevant experience that may include legal research and analysis of complex statutory language and political situations.
• Working knowledge or legislative concepts as related to WC insurance.
• Strong research skills with the ability to interpret statutory language
• Strong oral and written communication skills; along with the ability to effectively write documents, as well as, the ability to conduct public presentations.
• Ability to form positive working relationships
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
Paralegal and/or legislative public policy experience preferred
At NCCI, we recognize that our employees are the reason our legacy endures today. We’re motivated by the opportunity to do challenging and interesting work, and our Total Rewards package attracts top talent. Our employees care about each other and the communities in which they live and work. Our values of integrity, respect, quality and excellence, responsibility, and commitment, guide our success.
We require a drug screen and background check.
EEO/Smoke Free environment