Oracle EBS Systems AdministratorApply Now
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS POSITION:
The person in this position performs systems analysis and maintenance, does trouble shooting, does administrative support of third-party tools to manage security, product configuration, provides customer support, performs testing and implementation support for software development initiatives driven by a business need.This person performs specific assignments as part of a project team or works independently on small to medium size enhancements or production support assignments; and maintains detailed documentation of all changes made to the system; supports deployment of application releases and patches and manages Oracle support resolutions and escalations when required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING TO THE ROLE:
Required Technical Skills:
- Oracle e-Business (version 12.1.3 or above) System Administration in an on-premise environment (non-cloud)
- Perform Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) system/application configuration
- Familiarity with customizations, personalization’s, Concurrent Processing and workflow administration
- Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) roles and responsibilities as well as Menus/Functions.
- Experience provisioning Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) user access
- SQL skills for scripting/query of data
- Create and maintain Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) system documentation (BR100’s)
A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Application Programming and/or System Administration.In lieu of degree, additional work experience and/or trade school or applicable certifications required.
Additional Required Skills:
- Good overall understanding of how to perform system analysis, system planning, system configuration, module deployment, system troubleshooting and environment management.
- Experience with Oracle, UNIX, PL/SQL and directory and database structures.
- Good Communication Skills - ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements and resolve production issues.
- Good Customer Service Skills - ability to identify and anticipate customer requirements and needs and respond to and influence customer expectations.
- Good Analytical Skills - ability to gather and analyze information and draw logical conclusions while identifying the root cause of problems and providing options for resolution.
- Ability to multi-task, juggle multiple projects, and functions in a flexible environment.
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) version 12.2x
- Understanding of Unix and Linux operating systems including file systems and basic commands
- Understanding of SOD and internal audit processes
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary plus a targeted annual performance bonus
- A phenomenal work environment, with perks including onsite restaurant and coffee shop, employee activities, onsite fitness center, and sports leagues
- A wonderful team of dynamic people to work with who are fun, caring and friendly
- A fantastic benefits package that’s hard to find in South Florida
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation