Marketing & Communications SpecialistApply Now
Must have strong experience with Marketing Automation tool(s).
This position focuses on the marketing and communications needs of the company, aligned with the deliverables of the Executive Directors of the Strategy & Communications Group. Includes creating and maintaining content across all platforms, including ncci.com, email, and marketing automation tools.Vehicles include video and graphics, external social media feeds, topical research, and other related delivery methods.
Marketing and Communications – Executes the development of content for external communications vehicles.Supports editorial strategy and guidelines for generating a steady volume of content that supports the company’s strategic objectives, effectively conveys key messages, and meets timelines.Includes writing and the creation of other original communications content.
Manages projects and coordinates with project teams as needed to support Marketing and Communications objectives.This includes a broad scope of resource coordination duties.
Systems and Processes:Executes Marketing Automation System activity and related Marketing processes, including measurement, contributing to campaign material creation, and campaign implementation.
Oversees assigned online postings (i.e. on website).Leverages communications production tool (CommsConnect) to ensure creation of effective marketing tools.Supports implementation of content calendar, brand surveillance activities, and speaking engagements.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related concentration and 3 years of marketing or related professional experience.
- Proven experience with Marketing Automation tool(s).
- Proven experience with Marketing measurement.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholders.
- Ability to generate creative concepts.
- Understanding of, and experience with, digital marketing and communications technology.
- Experience with event marketing.
- Experience with social media.
- Ability to partner and collaborate with subject matter experts, and creative team, to get things done.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation