Insurance Analyst- Assigned Risk - Flexible HybridApply Now
Insurance is interesting, challenging and rewarding. What we do is positively impacting people and businesses across the nation.
Start your career in a position where you will learn about the workers compensation industry and our role in it. You will go through a paid training program where you will receive classroom and on-the-job experience that will support your success in the role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS POSITION:
- Review workers compensation insurance applications for accuracy and, if needed, gather additional information to analyze and determine eligibility, the proper classification, and appropriate pricing
- Learn workers compensation industry terminology, rules and how to explain these rules to our customers
- Apply regulatory rules and regulations in order to issue binders
- Use online tools, systems and resources effectively to be successful in the role
- Interact professionally with our customers such as: agents, carriers or employers - online, via e-mail and over the phone
- Meet and exceed the daily, weekly and monthly metrics of quality, timeliness and compliance that make you and your team successful
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A starting base salary of $45,000 plus a targeted annual 7% performance bonus
- A Monday through Friday schedule:
- Must be willing, and able to work a primary shift Monday through Friday of 9am-6pm, and occasionally work a shift from 11am-8pm on a rotational basis
- A phenomenal work environment with perks which includes on-site fitness center, day care, restaurant and coffee shop, employee activities, and sports leagues
- A wonderful team of fun, caring and friendly people to work with
- A fantastic benefits package that’s hard to find in south Florida
WHAT YOU MUST BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Your Associates Degree and 3 years of experience in an analytical or customer service position in industries such as: insurance, finance, banking, or similar industries with transferable skills
- You may qualify with a higher degree in lieu of experience
- Your professional, customer-focused, and friendly attitude that you will use over the phone and in writing
- Your analytical, problem solving, and quality mind-set
WHO WE ARE:
Since 1923, NCCI has been committed to fostering a healthy workers compensation system. We are the nation’s trusted source for accurate, objective workers compensation information. We are the industry leader. At NCCI, we recognize that our employees are the reason our legacy endures today. We’re motivated by the opportunity to do challenging and interesting work, and our Total Rewards package attracts top talent. Our employees care about each other and the communities in which they live and work. Our values of integrity, respect, quality and excellence, responsibility, and commitment, guide our success.
We require a drug screen and background check.
EEO / Smoke free environment
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation