Information Security AnalystApply Now
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Information security analysts are responsible for day to day administration of NCCI’s various security solutions, supporting the application development community and business security points of contact with regard to application and end-user provisioning and performing first line triage of security events.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS POSITION:
- Day to day administration of Identity and Access Management including but not limited to role management, banking administration, access review campaign administration, separation processing, user-administered system administration, and processing ID administration.
- Assist development teams with Application Provisioning activities (i.e. processing ID administration, application security configuration, etc.)
- Handle initial triage of alerts and events generated from various event management sources such as the SIEM and file and database activity monitoring.
- Act as primary support for the business Security Points of Contact (SPOCs) to assist with end-user provisioning when necessary
- Administration of Audit Response & Annual Exception processes
WHAT YOU MUST BRING TO THIS ROLE:
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of two (2) years in a dedicated Information Security role or 3 years IT administration experience with at least 1 year focused on information security responsibilities such as patch management, provisioning, system hardening, and permissions management.
- In lieu of the degree, additional work experience and/or trade school or applicable certifications.
- In lieu of 2 years’ experience, an individual can qualify if they have previous NCCI experience and have demonstrated the technical competencies and in-depth understanding of the current technologies required for the role.
- At least one of the following: CompTIA Security+, SANS GSIF, ISC2 SSCP
- Basic knowledge of at least one computing platform, including Windows, OSX, or Linux.
- Some experience managing security tools
- Working knowledge of information security concepts, principles and practices including but not limited to Identity and Access Management, Event Management, Risk, CIA and AAA triads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven learning agility and seeks to excel, be curious and adaptable
- Ability to follow established procedures and identify areas for improvement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to function in a dynamic work environment requiring cross-divisional coordination and communication
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to be on-call and work outside of regular business hours as needed.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU A MORE VIABLE CANDIDATE:
Any additional IT or Information Security certifications beyond one of the required certifications such as; Microsoft Certifications, Network+, Linux+, etc.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
• A competitive starting base salary plus a targeted annual performance bonus
• A phenomenal work environment, with perks including onsite restaurant and coffee shop, employee activities, onsite fitness center, and sports leagues
• A wonderful team of dynamic people to work with who are fun, caring and friendly
• A fantastic benefits package that’s hard to find in South Florida
WHO WE ARE:
Since 1923, NCCI has been committed to fostering a healthy workers compensation system. We are the nation’s trusted source for accurate, objective workers compensation information. We are the industry leader. At NCCI, we recognize that our employees are the reason our legacy endures today. We’re motivated by the opportunity to do challenging and interesting work, and our Total Rewards package attracts top talent. Our employees care about each other and the communities in which they live and work. Our values of integrity, respect, quality and excellence, responsibility, and commitment, guide our success.
We require a drug screen and background check.
EEO/Smoke Free environment
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation