Executive Director-HR Technology & OperationsApply Now
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This is a new role on our HR team and will be a key part of our strategy to partner closely with the business on talent priorities. We're seeking a leader who has the HR functional foundation, is a model of collaboration of across teams, uses process design tools and concepts, has HRIS depth, and understands how to use data and analytics to develop insights regarding talent. This is an exciting opportunity to join a data and analytics-focused organization and help shape the future of HR at NCCI!
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS POSITION:
The primary purpose of this position is to direct the strategy, planning, design/improvement, and implementation of NCCI’s talent technology and systems, reporting, analytics, and operations process design projects with a focus on a positive, engaging employee and manager experience.The overarching goal is to bring all of the elements of HR services and programs into close alignment with the business priorities through cohesive and integrated systems and processes, and to enable data-driven talent decisions.
Responsible for overall design, development, testing, assessing, enhancing and maintenance of company-wide HRIS solutions and related policies, procedures, and processes.The work will connect and coordinate across all areas of HR, and will collaborate with IT, Data Security, Strategy and Communications, Finance and Legal.Maintains and applies knowledge of current and emerging trends in HR systems and data/analytics. Manages vendor relationships and recommends changes, as appropriate.
Works across all HR teams to drive a vision of a cohesive and positive employee and manager lifecycle experience, in relation to all areas of HR programs and services.While each functional area of HR owns and specializes in the design and administration of systems and processes unique to that group, this role brings all of those areas together in a consistent platform/structure of systems, and a coordinated set of stakeholder-facing processes.
Adapts, develops and/or builds appropriate HR analytics, data structures, tools, policies, processes, and procedures to provide high quality talent analyses and insights.
Leads, coaches, and develops assigned and indirect staff.This includes role design, oversight of work assignment and output/expectations, general performance management/coaching and development of critical skills.May also include sourcing and selection of talent as needed.The role will be both directly and indirectly accountable for the performance of staff and vendors associated with projects and ongoing systems management.
Researches and oversees all aspects of HR data including access approval, periodic access reviews, information classification, privacy, document/data retention, policies, and procedures for the HR team and for partners/stakeholders in other parts of the organization.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE POSITION:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years experience in HR systems (vendor solutions), operations and analytics; 5+ years experience working with HR and business data to generate dashboards and reporting capabilities; 5+ years experience in HR programs/functional leadership (such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Employee Relations, HR Operations or Total Rewards)
- Working knowledge and experience with Power BI, Tableau or other data visualization software or business intelligence tools; demonstrated experience in statistical tools such as MS Excel, Access, etc.
- Understands HR systems architecture and data transfers, creation of import files, table structures, etc.
- Advanced talent reporting and analytics capabilities; ability to identify key metrics and develop methods to clearly and effectively visualize and drive insight/decision-making from data.
- Advanced knowledge of legal and regulatory aspects of HR data systems, data privacy and reporting
- Direct experience leading HR systems conversions or implementations, with an emphasis on self-service applications and related process design
- Advanced knowledge of all primary HR functions and experience leading organization-wide change efforts around talent programs; direct experience or strong collaborative background in HR business partner capabilities
- Operational excellence/process design experience and capability, utilizing structured methods such as Lean, Six Sigma or similar
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong collaboration and human relations skills to effectively deal with all levels of employees and management in difficult or unusual circumstances; negotiates balanced solutions
- Strong project management and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment
- Exceptional critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills; builds and presents clear and data-supported business plans
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial capabilities including the coaching and development of others.
- Demonstrated success in building and executing organization-wide talent strategies
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handling sensitive information
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU A MORE VIABLE CANDIDATE:
- Masters Degree in Business or related field
- Advanced education/certifications in HR, process improvement and quantitative analysis (e.g., SPHR, SHRM SCP, PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary plus an annual performance bonus
- A phenomenal work environment with perks including onsite restaurant and coffee shop, employee activities, onsite fitness center, and sports leagues
- A wonderful team of fun, caring and friendly people to work with
- A fantastic benefits package that is hard to find in south Florida
Key words: HR Systems, HR Technology, HR Analytics, People Analytics, HR Operations, HCM, Dayforce, Human Resources
WHO WE ARE:
Since 1923, NCCI has been committed to fostering a healthy workers compensation system. We are the nation’s trusted source for accurate, objective workers compensation information. We are the industry leader. At NCCI, we recognize that our employees are the reason our legacy endures today. We are motivated by the opportunity to do challenging and interesting work, and our Total Rewards package attracts top talent. Our employees care about each other and the communities in which they live and work. Our values of integrity, respect, quality and excellence, responsibility, and commitment, guide our success.
EOE/Drug free Workplace
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation