EconomistLocation Boca Raton, Florida Req ID #406
At NCCI, we manage the largest collection of workers compensation data in the United States. With our proprietary database of medical claims, our economics team conducts innovative, thought-leading research relating to the workers compensation industry.
We’re currently looking for an Economist to join our economics team with an expertise in labor markets or health care economics. If you’re looking for a role where you can work on and lead complex economic research projects and write material that relates to a multitude of audience levels within the insurance industry, this may be the role for you.
While our corporate office is located in sunny Boca Raton, FL, this position may work remotely anywhere within the United States.
WHAT IT TAKES:
- PhD in Economics or related social science with post-graduate research experience relating to labor or health economics is preferred
- Master’s Degree in Economics or related social science and significant post-graduate research experience is minimally required
- Insurance, health care industries, government, consulting, etc.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive starting salary with a targeted annual performance bonus
- Wonderful team of dynamic people to work with who are fun, caring, and friendly
- Fantastic benefits package
- Phenomenal work environment with perks including an onsite café and coffee shop, employee activities, fitness center, and sports leagues
WHO TO CONTACT:
Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
NCCI Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities to our employees (for example, in hiring, promotions, training) and to all job applicants, and to maintain a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, marital and veteran status, gender, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, religion, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants for employment.
We require a drug screen and background check. Smoke Free environment.
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation