Customer Operations Internship - Summer 2024Location Boca Raton, Florida Req ID #488
The National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) is the workers compensation industry’s leader in data and information services.
At NCCI, we’re seeking motivated and team-oriented college students to join our Customer Operations division in a virtual, full-time, paid 12-week summer internship program (May-August 2024). Our internship program is designed to fully immerse you in the day-to-day activities in our department and provide you with valuable experience in a corporate environment. Our goal is to give college students direct insight into the workers compensation insurance industry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Engage with customers to handle inquiries for a variety of topics, primarily determining the classification of businesses and interpretation of rules
- Use multiple online systems, rules and documentation from employers, agents, and/or carriers to perform analytical research to determine appropriate classification(s) for customers
- Provide recommendations to customers that facilitate self-service opportunities and ongoing customer education
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening, and computer skills)
- Ability to work independently and operate with accountability
- Collaborate effectively as a team member and open to building relationships
- Innovative and analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to balance multiple projects
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of our organization’s products and services
- Hands-on experience to build your resume
- Learn process and quality methodologies and techniques
- Connect with mentors and build business relationships
To learn more about our internship, please email:
Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist
Equal Employment Opportunity:
NCCI Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities to our employees (for example, in hiring, promotions, training) and to all job applicants, and to maintain a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, marital and veteran status, gender, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, religion, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants for employment.
We require a drug screen and background check. Smoke free environment.
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation