Client Service Analyst - InsuranceApply Now
WE ARE HIRING!
Workers Compensation insurance is interesting, challenging and rewarding.What we do is impacting people and businesses across the nation.
Start your career in a position where you will learn about the workers compensation industry and our role in it. You will go through a paid training program where you will receive classroom and on-the-job experience that will support your success in the role.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
• A starting base salary of $45,000 plus a targeted 7% performance bonus
• A Monday through Friday schedule:Must be willing and able to work varied shifts between 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
• A phenomenal work environment with perks including:onsite restaurant and coffee shop, employee activities, onsite fitness center, and sports leagues
• A wonderful team of fun, caring and friendly people to work with
• A fantastic benefits package that’s hard to find in south Florida
WHAT YOU MUST BRING TO THE ROLE:
• Your Associate’s Degree and 3 years of experience in an analytical or customer service position in industries such as insurance, finance, banking,
or similar industries with transferable skills.You may qualify with a higher degree completed (Bachelor’s or Master’s), in lieu of aforementioned experience.
• Your professional, customer-focused, and friendly attitude that you will use over the phone and in writing
• Your analytical, problem solving, inquisitive and quality mind-set
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS POSITION:
• Learn workers compensation industry terminology, rules and how to explain these rules to our customers
• Learn how to use the on-line tools, systems and resources needed to be successful in the role
• Interact professionally with our customers such as agents, carriers or employers over the phone or by email
• Meet and exceed the daily, weekly and monthly metrics of quality, timeliness and phone compliance that make you and your team successful
WHO WE ARE:
Since 1923, NCCI has been committed to fostering a healthy workers compensation system. We are the nation’s trusted source for accurate, objective workers compensation information. We are the industry leader. At NCCI, we recognize that our employees are the reason our legacy endures today. We’re motivated by the opportunity to do challenging and interesting work, and our Total Rewards package attracts top talent. Our employees care about each other and the communities in which they live and work. Our values of integrity, respect, quality and excellence, responsibility, and commitment, guide our success.
We require a drug screen and background check.
EEO / Smoke free environment
- Customer Operations
- Information Technology
- Data Resources
- Regulatory Services
- Human Resources
- Workers Compensation